There are 2 ways for a foreign citizen to enter Canada for tourism or business:
- With an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) document
- With a Canadian visitor visa.
We specialize in helping applicants apply for an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization). 98% of applicants get an approved document within 2 hours.
Travel with an eTA
The Electronic Travel Authorization Program is a Government of Canada program that enables citizens and nationals from multiple countries to enter to Canada for tourism, business or visitor purposes for up to 5 years days without obtaining a visa. The advantage of entering to Canada under the eTA program is that you can travel on short notice and you can get your travel authorization document in a few hours.
What are the requirements to travel to Canada under the eTA program?
- You must be a citizen of a country that is exempt from having to obtain a temporary resident visa.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must have sufficient funds for your stay in Canada.
- You must convince an immigration officer that you have ties to your home country such a job, studies, property or financial assets that will ensure you return to your country.