- Canada Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) Form
- Go to Canada
- We are here to help you
- I have a valid visa. Do I also have to apply for an AVE travel authorization for Canada?
- Do travelers need to take a printed version of their AVE permission to the airport?
- Why is an AVE travel authorization required for travellers to Canada?
- What is the electronic Travel authorization system?
- What do I do if my travel authorization is refused?
- What is the validity period of my travel authorization?
- What information does the traveller need to fill out the travel authorization form?
- What are the possible answers I am likely to receive?
- I forgot my application number AVE. How do I connect to the system again to update my information or check the status of my application?
- Will it be necessary to re-apply for travel authorization through the AVE?
- Who should apply for an electronic travel authorization?
- What are the time limits required to obtain the travel authorization?
- What are the deadlines for filing an application for travel authorization?
- Apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (AVE)
- Information about the AVE
- Visa Canada
The following countries require an eTA to enter Canada
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- San Marino
We provide a comprehensive service that includes
Custom step-by-step support for preparing your eTA application in full compliance.
Email notifications and updates of all regulatory changes.
Application prepared by a professional agent.
24-hour assistance in case of emergency.
In the event that your eTA request is declined, we can schedule an appointment at the nearest Canadian visa processing center.
Access to online help through our fast and easy service.